17 June 2010

sorry~~

By Unknown at 8:30:00 AM

i'm here not only to updated my blog...
but i have to say sorry to Mr.Pig..
i think i had hurt him so much this few days..
sorry coz i am acting bad temper for this few days..
but your understanding really touched me..

sorry
coz i'm aways juz tink of myself..
coz i'm aways hurting u..
coz i aways mad at u..
coz i aways can't control my temper..
coz i aways din tink of u..
coz i aways juz do wat i wan & ignore ur feeling..

tQ
for being understanding
for being tolerating
for being forgiving
for thinking me at 1st b4 do anythg..
for listening to me everytime...

umhum...
juz wanna said im not meant to screw up our relationship everytime i mad at u...
i juz hope u will stay at my side no matter wad had happen before i change my shit temper..
i know it is not fun to be at other's throat everytime..bt..
u noe..it really hard to control my stupid temper everytime..
i tink it is an excuse..
bt i really hope tat u can giv me sumtimes..
i noe u will..rite??

hope dis can warm ur little heart & make u forget my madness >.<

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret