15 June 2010

PD gg Trip >.< 2

By Unknown at 8:55:00 PM

finally...
my fren had uploaded all the photos...
thnx u...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
now i hav to continue everythings at pd...

while i was camwhoring...
(pls ignore my hair colour)
(i'm gonna dye it again soon~~) :)
she betrayed me...
and...
i had been throw by those guys into the sea...
pokai!!!
dis is wat i said when i was up...
anyway...
wat can i say except i was happy & enjoy it????
next plan...celebrating burfday for a special 1~~~
dang dang~~~
happy hour!!!
i juz can said tat i gg-ed coz of dis drink..
i hate it!!!
i'm nt wing ord or drunk..
bt the gastric came n find me again...
made me suffer...
&*#%$^&*^&#@
some of them...
r totally drunk...>.<
~~g.g 1~~
vomit

~~g.g. 2~~
hey guys..
wat the hell r u doing??

~~g.g 3~~
s.s

~~g.g 4~~
totally down!!!


lalala..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~tat's all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wait a second....
i'm gonna say..
HAPPY BELATED BURFDAY DUDE!!!
lASTLY...
say peace ^^

i felt lovely to join dis trip & i enjoyed it soooo much though i suffered from gastric..
how bout u guys??

6 Secrets:

WinnieWong said...

hahaa.. 2nd time seeing MJ vomit. lolzz
look like everyone of u having lots of fun :D sooo miss u.

Chin_yik said...

lmao >.<

fran89 said...

y u din said bout how u DO me o ??
heng..!!

Unknown said...

ph : i miz u so much~~hope u r here n my holidays sure lots of fun..^^

i din 'do" u leh~~~dun simply say...

Chin_yik said...

tat storyline can remove ma?
so embarassing..
i have my image to protect...

Unknown said...

sorry..i cant...fat spring oso use it~~not oni me leh :p

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret