08 June 2010

miz Aaron (Swimmin day^^)

By Unknown at 8:20:00 AM

camwhore b4 going out again :P
i hav a pair of swollen eyes dis few days..
sob sob

went for swimmin wif fellows of "xiao gua"..
really enjoy those moment wif them..
especially Aaron (my cousin)..
bcoz he gonna bak USA..
im gonna miz him so so so so much~~~
look!!i had brush my teeth


like dis pic coz they all hav different pose^^
xuan(nephew),weiJie(bro),Aaron(cousin),brandon(nephew)


i like dis pic..but it is blur :(
he is 34kg now but he oni 6 years old
he aways said:"i'm a fat guy!"
but i luv him so much coz they r cute^^
his bro..he is cute though he is vy vy naughty n sumtimes will drive me crazy :p


Aaron..dis is d 1st time i met him n mayb is d last time..
T.T
coz he gonna bak USA on dis fri--a place tat far away from me...
he is a child tat not allowed water get onto his face when he is bathin or swimming..
if not he wil shout " my nose~~~" or "i can't see~~"..
bt he is a clever n gud boy..
i'm gonna take more & more photos wif him..lalala
stil gt sum videos of him
i will upload it soon~~^^


Last---conclusion :)
more pics can get from here


Traces after swimming
my face had become red coz i din apply any sunblock on my skin
tink i get sunburn ord
T.T
get darker n darker

*lastly..i hav to say sry for my pig coz seldom acc him dis few days*
hope he won mind it :P








2 Secrets:

Heng Kit said...

ur pig o?? wats tat? =P

Anonymous said...

Lolx...ur cousin very cute...my nose~I can't see~really cute...^^
yalah~heng kit pig~Lolx...

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret