07 June 2010

Tik Tok

By Unknown at 7:19:00 AM

dis few days..1 of my coursemate is pek cek-ing wif d str*amyx service..
he applied 4 d unipac but d unipac haven cum...

wat can i said??

i juz can said :

if u tink tat --

and you

then you can
pictures
recommend from Javis WEE


Javis..
hope below dis can ligthen up ur mood...kaka >.<
dun b so pek chek le....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wake up in the morning feeling like eat sumthg(Hey, what up girl?)
Put my glasses on, Im out the door - Im gonna eat this city (Lets go)
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Sensodyne
Cause when I leave for the night, I aint coming back
Im talking - cha sau bao on our hands, hands
Trying on all our mouth, mouth
Boys blowing up our bubur
Drop-toping, playing our favorite songs---(( D songs of "cha sao bao" ))
Pulling up to the dim sum lau
Trying to get a little bit plump
it is cute..rite??

5 Secrets:

Ken said...

I like how you modify "Tik Tok" XD

Javis said...

lolz!!!thats so nice of u girl =)

Unknown said...

kaka..thnx...:)
javis..u r nt cute when u r emo-ing...:p

WinnieWong said...

I like ur blog layout and posts very much. Simply but sweet & funny =)

The cursor is soooo cute. I wanna makan tat piggy pau pau ><

Unknown said...

:) next time when u bak i wil bring u go...^^

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret