12 September 2010

new Layout ~~

By Unknown at 6:45:00 AM

finally~~
i change a new layout that did by myself~~
wuahaha~~
new template,new header and even new layout..
all modified by myself~~
*except layout*
though im nt really satisfied wif it..but im feeling good now..
coz i explore many new things by myself..
such as how to edit the templates in html mode and many thgs..
..now..
i gt my new own personal blog's design..
tink wont have other's else same wif me ba?? =p

*pls giv sum opinions if u cant c those words clearly or wat..
thnx ya^^

3 Secrets:

Anonymous said...

teach me teach me~>_< haha...i like the little gal~^^

xiiinyiii said...

i like the cherry~~~<3

Unknown said...

elise~~wanna me teach u wat??go bak oni teach u~`
xinYi~~thnx..i luv it too~~

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret