18 January 2011

Pak To Day

By Unknown at 4:13:00 AM

cny is around d corner
bought ur clothes ord?
new shirt new bag new shoes
is a must in cny rite?
many of my frens talking bout shopping dis few days
all busy with buying new stuff new clothes to welcome the Bunny year

imma down when i cant find any time n even sum1 to shopping wif me
most of my frenz bought their thingies long time ago n my family too
its kinda upset
when my mum sis n even my bro aways show me their new clothes
n i stil bought nothing
yup nothing!
even a bag or a pair of shoes

since yesterday my class till 4pm 
n i told myself cant waste d half day time anymore
i muz buy sumthg for myself for the cny ord
i beg him for bring me to sg.wang shopping
though he juz went there last sat
but he won ever said no to me =)

actually its the most grateful thing to meet him in my life til now
at first
i aways doubt bout everythg even when i ord accept him
but he is d one never try to give up yet did so many things to gain my trustworthy,faith n everythg..
its difficult for a girl not to be touched when a guys did everythg juz for the girl right?


even till now
everytime he made a decision or think for a plan
the 1st thing he will consider is me
even though im always ignore him,mad at him,muttering him
he never get angry
he is such a tolerate n Gud temper guy
that everyone praise him for dis
* he muz syok when read this*

im be blessed to have him beside me protect me defend me
n d most important is Sek me


okie
stop my love story
n
bac to the topic

1st Station - Sg.Wang
my first choice of dinner place everytime i went to Sg.Wang
 又一村
its sumthg like Kim Garey or Boston or Wong Kok
but i juz wanna say their food is the best among them
for me
okie
i may blog bout dis restaurant next time =)

Bottomless Milk Tea,Coffee n YingYong
u can refill how many as u like n those waiters won ever get mad with u

Next Station - Fahrenheit n Pavillion 

i never knew that Fahrenheit is such a nice place to shop ( at least for me )
coz there is not so crowded like Sg.Wang
but those thingy is just cheap as Sg.Wang's (not all of it)
conclusion
 its a high Standard Sg.Wang
(quote from Francis)

Pavillion
same as usual
attractive decoration
for cny too
 
 next year is Bunny Year X0
shoot it when i saw dis
*cute*

A must go place every time go to Pavillion
Love the soy bean ice
love everythg related soy bean

 There was some Street Performances performancing along the Bintang Street
dis situation juz like d foreign country

My 'Booties' yesterday :
2 Bags , 2 Shoes , 6 Dresses
n all is Cheap cheap cheap

His One's :
5 T-shirts , 1 Jeans , 1 Bag , 2 Shirts

lots of laughters yesterday
we talk n laugh all the time
sumtimes we just not like couple but mayb can say as 'heng dai' ??
its a good thing for us too
=)
xoxo

a song for Mr.Pig


I'll keep it in my heart
forever in my heart
这一刻你给我的 泪或快乐
都是最美好的旧时光

I'll keep it in my heart
forever in my heart
老来我怀念的 是你跟我的
最美好的旧时光

1 Secrets:

wee said...

i still haven buyXD

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret