15 January 2011

Little Pantry

By Unknown at 4:58:00 AM


juz for sharing
there is a restaurant
located at ioi mall

Little Pantry


its a bit looks alike Full House
but its design is more lovely
with the pink colour


 waitresses all wearing maid costume


it is special
n the designer juz pretty know how to use all those spaces n corners of the restaurant wisely 


 *ugly*

 This is d most favourite corner of mine

 every table was put different kinds n colour of flower pot


 *soup of the day*

 *chicken meatball Pasta*

*chicken chop*

 dis one is my love
*cake of the day*

*me of the day*
weird
swollen eyes~argh!!!

my first tutti fruitie
i love tutti fruitie!!!!
xoxo

cny coming soon!!
a cny song for u all
要支持天天好天哦!

1 Secrets:

jo33 said...

once i see this fabulous place, it makes me thk of cinderella. i dunno hw it comes 2 my mind.. mayb the white furniture reminds me of the pumpkin horse car cinderella travels on :)

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret