30 December 2010

2nd Last of 2010

By Unknown at 4:23:00 AM

30.12.10

2nd last day of The Year..
tomoro is d last..
how i'm gonna spend it??
plan to hav a good n last dinner of 2010 wif my family..
after d sick n everythg..
finally realize how much family means to me..
so wanna spend d special moment wif them..

 Time passed fast..
seems like just passed d cny 2010
haha
juz remember angpau's Day

2010
a year i went through quite many things
sweet n sour
admitted hospital few times in a year 
house broke out by thief
memorable burfday party
gatheringsszz wif best buddies
meet bac many old frens such as MeiKee*gal,u know?im wait dis for like a thousand year!!its great to meet wif u again!!* n etc
meet a perfect guy
.
.
.
many many

can't remember all actually


feel sweet when tink of those memories together wif 
my family
my love,Mr.Pig
my best frenz..fran,ck,shien,ling,Q,hsui,puiYee,MeiYing,Pehhwa,Yan,SingHui n lots lots lots
my RoomMates..Elise,Joey,YY
my CourseMates..Flora,Min,Lynn.Dreama,Tong,Kk,Javis,Pei,SenYee,Soo,SomPhot..
my uni Frenzz...ken,ky,lazyman,yvonne,foo,hooi,angel n lots lots lots
n all the people i met,i know as well
u guys r really awesome n warm my little heart all the time
its glad to know all of you
i'm been blessed all the time coz of u all

look bac all those photos,pictures,videos today..
many things come into my mind
touched.happy.excited.upset.
combination of mixed feelings through my mind
idk why too
* need a song that described my feeling now well..any suggestion??*

washed my car today
clean n clear my room 
packed all my stuff as a preparation to move bac hostel dis sunday
sort out all pics,songs,softwares in my lappie,harddisk 
update my iTouch n renew those songs in it
refresh my ToDoList again
plan a GroceryList

ya
im using the last few days to arrange all my thingies
as a last sign for the end of the year

D.O.N.E


*still doubt bout is it d earth will 'boom' when it reach 2012..uhum..if its d truth den next year is gonna b d last 2ND year of us..is it true??*

*juz tel me wat u wanna tel me in d last day of 2010*
xoxo
u know u luv me
i luv u guys too

4 Secrets:

Anonymous said...

wiu wit~ i m in ur best friends list wot~
haha, actually really wanted to spend the last day of 2010 with u de, too bad u wan to spend it with ur family, bo huat lo~~
glad to have friend like u, u r just great i would say.
=)
keep it up~lenglui

Smin said...

love u too! muacks!go countdown n sing k!!! hehe~~~last year to countdown in my hometown, i will fully enjoy d special moment!! happy new year 2011!

芷娴 said...

Love u alwaysssss :* Hehee

ky said...

lol~ proud to be one of your list.. ><

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret