28 December 2010

2011 To-Do-List!!

By Unknown at 5:12:00 AM

28.12.2010
3 days more~3 days more!!
2011 is cuming soon!!

cut short my hair
but my dear n bro said not short actually but i tink it's short laa!
wil upload pic soon n let u c how short is it..lol!

changed my blog's layout too
no header anymore =(

ok*coughing*
i ord tink properly for dis To-Do-List for few days n here is it :


1. a semi pro camera!!mayb canon G12 or lumix GF1 or mayb Ricoh*yup~camera again*
2. buy a smartphone mayb htc or bb or iphone*perhaps*
3. Bcum rich*means gt solid income every month.I hope i can get a tuition job.Find me if hav any job ya*
4. travel more meet more new people n stuff
5. archieve 1st class *must must must*
6. less o9(fb,blog,twitter) in class!!*strictly*
7. manage my time wisely
8. less money-wasted!!
9. exercise more for the diet plan
10. smile aways n no more 'I like I like' statement in my mind again!
11. keep on food hunting plan
12. muz remember all those kl roads!must
13. bcum more fashionable!
14. bcum pro in photoshop
15. improve my korean language*at least can speak sum*
16. baby skin,white teeth,slimmer figure
17. B a good blogger,good photographer,good student n etc
18. muz hav a Healthy Body.no more sickness

aww..i cant tink summore..will update it when any appears on my mind..
*peace*
appreciate these 3 days wif ur special 1 n enjoy it!!
Say Goodbye to 2010 n Say Hi to 2011 =)

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret