16 July 2010

Piggy outings ^^

By Unknown at 8:23:00 AM

went to ipoh for repair my camera...T.T
coz sumthg weird wif my camera...

but today Mr.pig bring me out for dinner & shoppin..
so luvly...

we went to 扒王 to hav our luvly dinner..
his expression is funny ^^
1st. wei!!!!*&^%%^*
2nd.cutting ham into small pieces for me *@*
3rd. teaching me the way to eat corn gently
4th. he was cool when he was driving
after d dinner, we went for windShop at jusco...
i wanna buy sunBlock & lotion but im stil considering which 1 is better...
skinFood or kose??
>.<
i oso wan to buy a new purse but i stil cant find a suit 1...
he aways said me fastidious :p

~~ngek ngek~~
sing k at noon wif...
it is a wonderful day for me..
after d hectic skulLife..

how bout u??
nitez..<3

2 Secrets:

Anonymous said...

Lolx...so sweet~~~^^

WinnieWong said...

Dear, I'm glad that you have found your lovely loved ones. Can't wait to hear your sharing when I'm back. I miss u very much here. take care there ^^ u are getting prettier and prettier nowadays. muaks. xoxo

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret