01 July 2010

emo JuLy

By Unknown at 9:25:00 AM

can i noe wat d hell i'm doing here rite now??
it is midnite & i should take a rest as well..

i dunno..
i'm juz easily get emo dis few days..

i hate dis kind of feeling..it is torturing me..
i keep tinking nonsense...T.T

gosh..who can pull me up from it??

am i too sensitive bout everythg??
or i'm juz lack of confidence bout myself??

i keep tinkin tat ppl around me is dislike me...y i tinkk so??
i really dunno >.<

i really hate myself sumtimes..without any reason..
i juz can said that i can't find a reason to persuade myself to luv myself...
many ppl said that i'm aways lack of confidences..
i try to make it bt i aways fail to make it...

argh!!
~~hate hate hate~~
emo emo
pls go away..
mayb i shud get bak uni life as soon as possible..
i won b cranky when i was buzy...

mayb i'm juz tired to coordinate wif others..
i'm wanna juz b myself 24 hours..
coz im an autonomous person..
i like to do wat im like..
bt it aways wont cum true in the reality...
haizz..

tink i shud find sumthg to do rite now..
is it d gud way i try to avoid d prob??
Certainly nope..
bt it is better i can keep myself away from agony rite now!!
though it juz temporarily...

~~vonne vonne vonne~~
Everythg wil b fine tomoro!!
juz b urself!!

Nitez..


2 Secrets:

shuet said...

dear lian.... don like this mo... >.<
i also always like that... haha... no dislike you... i like you!! muackss.... =)

Unknown said...

thnx ling...luv u 4ever..muackzzz...
mis u & shien T.T

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret