02 July 2010

A day wif Q

By Unknown at 3:06:00 AM

juz bak from outing wif Q...
..special fren..
act we juz went to NewTown enjoyin d rm0.10 cafe & chit-chatting...
**dis is d 5th or 6th times i went there for dis 2 weeks**
=.=

emm....
he juz beg me to edit his photo to made him looks like “吴尊”
@.@
ok..as u wish..
i tried my best ord..
but i failed to edit ur chubby face :p

q...
r u sure d god won punish me for making dis lie??
i'm really scare bout it~~

u looks like a six years old child when playing wif my Itouch loo...>.<

LAst..
a little luvly present fom my uncle..
luv it much much muchi...
muacks <3

ps: hey guys...do ignore dis post if u wan :p

2 Secrets:

Chin_yik said...

woi...
remove la...
not funny la...

Unknown said...

not for fun oso...zzz

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret