01 October 2011

hOme

By Unknown at 7:35:00 AM

finally
hOme
im fully charged now
 3 weeks hectic life
assignments.quiz.activities.outings
*test n video shooting next week*
'red red' came at this moment totally collapsed my mood 
i cant pretend to be tough anymore
*sorry for my bad temper again*
cry alone inside the blanket made me feel better

*i miss dancing*
but i scare i cant handle so much
*no guts*


asking myself many times izzit my problem?
but
conclusion
im still ME
❤   Never be afraid to be yourself. Remember, an original is worth more than a copy ❤

--the most important now--
*academic*
*$$*
i wanna achieve my dream


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤♩♪♫♬♭♮♯ Song of the day ❤
September ended.October now
im gonna wake up!!

Green Day
Wake me Up When September Ends

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret