07 August 2010

LATEST

By Unknown at 7:00:00 AM

it's been 2 weeks i haven update my blog...
i means i din blog anythg bout my life recently...right??
tink every1 know wat i'm busy-ing if u read my previous blog..

no matter how i busy...
i won miss a chance for any foods & outingS...

mayb i should make out a list of my Latest...

~~30.7.2010~~
Sunway outing again..
went there for few times in dis sem after know the way to there...:p
we luv TEA eggss...umm..yummy!!

noob guy wif sweet cute Lynn~~
both of them will b the MC for d course night~~
it's funny...
Align Center
wif my course-RoomMate...


~~31.7.2010~~
celebrated a luvly birthday for Melissa & Francis...
oOps...mYing was driving my car..
~~scare scare~~
stil remember d luv story of them?? XP
grabbing d birthday cake...
an exercise after dinner made old peoples--us vomit...


TO BE CONTINUED~~

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret