30 August 2010

few days rest

By Unknown at 4:42:00 AM

since tomoro is a holiday,i skipped all my classes on fri & mon to have a long break~~

but i din keep hanging out but slp & eat at home

juz go for a movie a lunch i think~~
& sing 2-hours k~~

no matter how much i slp~~
my puffy eyes ^ dark circles still like to stick with my both eyes...
argh~~~!!
puffy puffy dark circle~~
keep away from me~~
pls~~~~~

here is a restaurant wanna introduce for u guys~~
it is a thai restaurant---Black Canyon Restaurant..

forgot it's name ord~~>.<
it is suit for coffee lover..
& many gals will like its cute glass

tomyam...my favourite
~~yummy~~

Mr.Pig changed his hairstyle
more smarter den b4 ord..

i bought this..
wanna try it on my hair during the holidays..
saw lots of good feedbacks of this products...
so buy it to try since i wanna dye my hair~~
& it just costs RM38..
i bought dark chocolate since my hair ord blonde in colour..

STAY TUNED!!
to c my hair colour after using it~~=p

1 Secrets:

shuet said...

i wan to see the effect..... i got think to try it too... ^^

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret