14 April 2013

2013 My Astro Awards

By Unknown at 11:09:00 PM

haha
I know it's been a long time not appear here
last sem at uni 
this is not 'play play de'
S.T.R.E.S.S! *gary*

everyone will get their own stress and problems
is depends how you manage it I think
and I think I quite success on this kind of manage
coz many of them thought I not stress at all XD

actually life always full with obstacles
why don't we make it happening and cherish all the time?
instead of always posting those emo tags on all social networks 
to let the whole world know that you not happy with this world
why don't post something that show you are actually enjoy much with your life, your works etc?

I'm not free all the time actually
but I do enjoy with this kind of hectic life
working | fyp | uni life
think in this way will make your life easier, isn't it?
as my supervisor told me
[you have to love your project, enjoy in it]
this is a MUST in your process!
besides, you are not doing your fyp 24/7 right?
manage the time well then you can enjoy playing while working *my fact*

okay, back to the topic
-My Astro Awards 2013-

attended this yesterday with my 'Concert Kakiss' haha
-Mr Pig, Lynn & Min-
 It's hard to find a 'ngam key' friends at uni, glad to know you all 
Let's screw up our last semester together!

This is the first time I attend an indoor live show
a brand new experience for me
credits to Mr Pig and Min who won the Rock Zone Tix for us
*they always have this kind of luck*
Just let the pics tell the story of yesterday night

-Emcee of the night-
林德荣 尹汇芬 Royce 豆腐卜

-Beautiful stage by a famous designer-
*but not really know the name of the designer,opps*

-Artist attended-
 Fuying & Sam
 黄美珍
 潘裕文
 东宇哲
 倪安东
 陈威全
 AK
 BELL宇田
 林建辉
 郁可唯
 蔡旻佑
 ELLA
 潘玮柏
范范 范玮琪

and more local artists






-ended by Fan Fan with her song: 最亲爱的你-

-Conclusion-
Fan Fan is so so pretty and angel-istic
Ella is so so sexy and cute
Wilber Pan is so so hot
潘裕文 is so so thin
黄美珍's voice is so so powerful
蔡旻佑 is so so not so 蔡旻佑 *lol, wth im writing about*

overall of the night is Fabulous
*lol, dunno how to describe actually*
Thanks to My Fm and Astro for giving us a memorable night


❤♩♪♫♬♭♮♯ Song of the day ❤
actually local production in music industry showed a huge improvement these few years
many hit songs recently composed, made, created by Malaysian artists, producer
one of the song made by Malaysian, 方炯镔

-范玮琪 最亲爱的你-

3 Secrets:

Yan Yee said...

Nice!! Where you all get the ticket? =D

Unknown said...

they got from the myfm特工队,join their game n won the tix

Smin said...

V_V missed the night, first time saw many artists~~haha

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret