03 December 2012

12..12..12..

By Unknown at 2:45:00 AM

Jingle bell Jingle bell
Ding Ding Dong Dong
Christmas feel is surrounding me
nope
should be December is surrounding me
Today, the third day of December
though is Monday Blue
but i'm totally not in blue today

-Boss not in office today-
-the troublesome client on leave today-
-and i got the free time to write blog here-
-add on: Snowflake date after work-
-Double add on: 11 days more till the end of my Intern Life-

December always being good to me
So many lucky pieces drop on me since from 1.12.12
may be my mindset problem
idk why too
may be they just treat December babies well on their month
*Dumb fact*

1.12.2012
#First piece#
Boss allow us to on leave that day as we gonna took a 15 mins test at 2 pm
a rare TGIF that i'm so appreciated it, watching MAMA and SS in front of the TV whole Friday night
BB and Lee Hom got the awards, and my GD got the Best Male Artist, how can I hide my excitement for that??
#Second piece#
Final report done, printed.
#Third piece#
End my TOCIE test, settle another worry + harassment + vexation before graduation
*hope wont phailed*
#Forth piece#
Had the first ever Drive-Thru Starbucks and got the Christmas Version Starbusks Card finally
*Tankiu Mr Pig*
#Fifth piece#
Enjoyable Korean Cuisine Dinner with my lovely siblings

2.12.2012
#First piece#
Had a photo shooting session with the new member of the house, my lovely Toppie
*gonna post his pic on the next post*
#Second piece#
A long time no do task: Sing K
Clear all my to-sing-list which pending for so long
#Third piece#
Chilling at home watching AOD Awards
My favorite TVB drama and artist became the winners of the day 
*On Call 36 hours-Tavia Yeung*

3.12.2012
-been stated above-

okay, just a random short post before heading to my dessert before dinner 
Gonna try this later*jealous??*

Have a nice weekdays!










6 Secrets:

jo33 said...

wow seems like a REALLY GOOD mth for u babeh.
Heheh how is the soya blend tasted? dont hv any snowflake shop in penang. ish!!

小嘉 said...

wah...i wish all lucky things happen in november too...but...aiks..
wish your good luck + good things arrive every day in Decemeber!!!!! ^^

e l i s e said...

Our months <3

WinnieWong said...

our month 2 <3

i love ur new layout. it is so sweet :)

Unknown said...

Joee: It's nice, the sesame is the best
Khar yee: Tankiu ❤
Elise: ❤❤❤❤
Peh Hwa: Waiting for ur return ❤❤

YanYee said...

Yeah! December! <3 <3 <3

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret