15 February 2012

No more

By Unknown at 6:13:00 AM

No more long sem break for this year
coz gonna intern
tat's why i really play syok syok for this semester
tired max
not much places travel for
no oversea but juz local
teehee

enjoys a lot with my old buddies this sem break
not only gathering and gambling session during cny
but also ipoh cameron trip
my ❤ my life my everything : Dai Shu Giok
I ❤ the atmosphere at cameron.cool + fresh.but i hate the drive.made me faint ;(
Yeah.Finally we are here! ❤❤
im not a fan of strawberry before.but still can accept it

Oops..butterfly!!and they just call me don't move..to let them take picture..hehe..i'm a flower too

❤Group Picture❤

Having tea here..syoknya
Played Truth or Dare.Just to complete the mission:how many people can on the coach..silly huh
last but not least the 
single partner green lamp light dinner on valentine
enjoyable yet lovely night

Food for 6..crazy..++ more 40 cucuk satay n 10 siew pao!!
Gift exchange session!!*christmas mehh*
sucks cake
session end!group picture with ❤
Guys 
really 
Thanks for the night
its really lovely
and the most special valentine night in my 23 years life
swap away all my emoss
❤ u guys always
❤❤❤

When i writing this post
a sa po suddenly calling me outside my house and give me this
dear peh hwa 
my tears drop when i looking through it after you drove away 
embarassing rite
haha
im gonna miss u heaps
hope i will b there

❤❤
imma blessed cause there always a bunch of friends with me
sharing my sweet and sour
thanks my dear Elise 
listening for me today for the whole noon
though you r not happy with something at the same time too
sorry and thanks
lastly,
what is the number of room we gonna stay on next sem ya?
;p

touched though listen for few times
yet suit my feelings well
❤❤
she has a nice voice too

1 Secrets:

e l i s e said...

Sapo~ 344 ar!!! This number keep flying in my mind cause i'm so excited to stay with youuuu babeh in the coming semester. Love the photo on top MAXXXX!!! ♥ XOXO

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret