24 June 2011

My OL working life

By Unknown at 9:22:00 PM

long time din write my blog
coz im officially an OL now
OL??
==> Office Lady..LOL

everyday wake up at 6am
get the komuter at 7am
working at 9am
lunch at 1pm
end work at 6.30pm
take komuter again at 7pm
reach home almost 8.30pm

ya!
this is my life now!!
lifeless
but im free on weekend
this is one of the reason i choose this job
telemarketing sales marketing executive
is it a weird job for u guys??
i full of curious when i went to interview dis job
actually we are the 3rd party that commissioned by another company to promote their product or plan to certain customers through phone

it's quite challenging actually
but the best part is you no need to face to face with the customer to promote to them
last tuesday was my First day on call actually after trained for 9 days
Felt excited but nervous when started my first call
but after observed call from seniors for few days 
i ord knew how to handle customer if they refuse at first or ask some questions
and after a few calls my presentation also get more fluently
and before lunch i ord get 2 sales
it is really happy and excited when u get sales 
coz it means u will get $$$ too *commission quite high*

The first day and second day i get 3 sales each day and get commission like about RM1** each day
however till the 3rd day
i phailed to persuade all the customers and get nothing when im bac home
imma really felt vy vy down down down
maybe i expect too much but i never try to give up myself
aha..coz nothing is impossible right?
den yesterday i get bac 2 more sales..means dis 4 days i ord earn RM 2** commission
++ my basis salary per day means i get RM 5** this 4 days
Hooray for myself!
im really satisfied 
seniors told me if i willing to do and try my best to do this job
more $$ will come over me!!

therefore i listen to her and try my best this few days 
it proved that if u really put lots of efforts on it u will get something u want
if u no den u will get nothing
really learned something after i did this job
actually this job quite challenging for me
at least i really learned a lot of thingies 
seniors also shared lots of their experiences with me
and i knew lots of new frenzz here too!


though it is kinda suffer to wake up early in the morning to work everyday
though komuter is sucks
though it is quite stress working there sometimes
though sometimes i din get any sale at all
though office working life was lifeless
but i do really enjoy it!!
cause of..
new challenges
new frenzz
new experiences
and of course
$$$
*oops..materialistic*
*cause i wanted to buy smart phone n semipro for so long ord*
*psps*

Okay..tat's all my OL working life story
*act uni campus life was much more fun then working life..Its true!!*
i promise i'll update my blog frequently * >< *


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♩♪♫♬♭♮♯ Song of the day

a cute and sweet song for a candie sweetie weekend
WEEkend

SECRET (시크릿) - 별빛달빛 星光月光



❤❤hope all of u enjoy the WEEkend❣❣xoxo❤❤

2 Secrets:

ky said...

wah.. so rich.. can treat me a meal~~ =D

WinnieWong said...

jia you sweetie :) support u!

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret