18 November 2010

Imma Back!!

By Unknown at 7:38:00 AM

hi!!i'm bac!!miz me?no??
oops..so hurt..

1st~i wanna share sumthg wif u guys~!!
i fin my exam & in sem break now~!!
what a good news~haha
though i didnt did well dis time..
but at least im trying to put sum hard works on it..
juz a littke bit..haha

lack of slp made my eyes more swollen n darken my dark circles..=(
n even all those pimples pop up..
n my hair is getting dry & more even frizzle..
since i seldom take good care of my hair..
& the colour of my hair..
is like shit now..
i need to do more n more good care on my skin n hair to prevent them for getting dull like an old woman..

naked face of mine--without any make up..is true!
u can zoom in & c lots of pimples & spots..
n my eyes...holy shit~!(forgive for my rudeness..haha)

i'm so happy now~!!lalala~
coz i can k-drama without d regret or guilty feeling~!
u know?when during exam..
how suffer am i struggling between dramasss & booksss..
it is torturing!!
but now..
i can do whatever i like~~
eat sleep play whenever i like~
feel like wanna sing : I'm like a bird~~lalala~
sounds crazy..am i?
sorry for my insane..kaka

anywhere..
here is some dramass that in my favourite list recently:

(1) Gossip Girl Season 4!! The story is getting stimulate..waitng for Chuck & Blair to get bak together~

(2) Vampire Diaries Season 2!! More & more diff types of characters come out!Jux worry bout Elena~Gosh..she is so charming till im fall in luv with her 2..

(3)  巾帼枭雄之义海豪情!! They really pro in acting..don't u think so?? Especially 排骨~~

(4) 刑警2010!! I like 苗侨伟 act..idk why..he is man i think..haha

(5) 玛丽外宿中!! Korean Drama with an interesting stories..act my favourite artist is the main character..张根锡!!start attracted by him since watched his previous work~原来是美男!!haha..he is cute!!

(6) K-On!! animate from japan.A story bout a gurl band..watch it recall bac all my memories in Chan Wa school band..haha..touched me~!

haha~im not juz gonna k-drama in dis sem break..ok?
im ord found a job..n juz work on weekends so i hav plenty of time to rest during my weekdays..haha
i wanna go n find sumthg delicious to eat too~
opps...sem break is glorious!!kaka~~

hey~im gonna b a good blogger bac~!means i'll update my blog from time to time..so..
pls~
STAY TUNED!!

3 Secrets:

YanYee said...

hey hey~玛丽外宿中is a new korean drama?i also like张根锡after watched原来是美男 o~~~same same~~^_^ he is cute!!! haha

Unknown said...

yup~it is a new drama..juz release 4 epi oni~nice!
ya..he is handsome pretty n cute..haha

.:.飞来飞去的莹.:. said...

haha! I oso watched it ady~ yet it only hv 4 episods so far and release at korean every monday and tuesday~ therefore have to wait XD

Post a Comment

 

Yvonne's Secret Copyright by Yvonne's Secret